Find Your Success at First Lady Permanente, LLC!
First Lady Permanente, LLC Education Center is a private institution and is approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education (BPPE). Offering short term medical programs and certifications in Stanislaus County open to the general public. Our programs are developed in collaboration with industry leaders to help prepare you for a career in one of today's fastest-growing careers.
- Local Turlock-CA Campus teaches students from Modesto-CA, Atwater-CA, Merced-CA, Los Banos-CA, Oakdale-CA, Manteca-CA and Stockton-CA
- With year-round class offerings, you have enrollment options from weekday class and weekend.
- Nurse Assistant Program NOW ENROLLING!!!(Next Program Start Date: October 26, 2017) 8 weeks / 176 hours.
- Emergency Medical Technician Program NOW ENROLLING!!!(Program Start Date: January 25, 2018) 7 weeks/ 184 hours.
- Phlebotomy Technician Program pending approval. (Target date December 2017)
- EKG Monitor Technician Program pending approval. (Target date March 2018)
- Medical Assistant Program pending approval. (Target date June 2018)
- Our Education Center is linked with the best Clinical Sites in the area.
If you'd like more information on our programs, email email@example.com for further details or contact Admissions (209) 250-1200.