First Lady Permanente Education Center is the premier safety institution in the Central Valley of California since 2008. Now enrolling for our Nurse Assistant Program (CNA) enroll today! We offer a range of reliable courses in adult, child and infant CPR, Automated External Defibrillator (AED), First Aid and advanced ACLS, PALS, BLS, NRP and emergency nurse ENA advanced courses TNCC and ENPC. The training classes are conducted in Turlock, CA training clients from Merced, Atwater, Los Banos, Oakdale, Ceres, Modesto, Manteca, and Stockton. Our Instructors are highly qualified and experienced with a desire to teach others. Courses are highly affordable first aid and CPR classes held on weekdays, weekends and evenings as well. The courses we offer are designed to benefit healthcare professionals and non-healthcare professionals. Certificates provided same day to students. Community level courses for childcare providers, EMSA CPR First Aid and Public safety personnel Title 22. Corporate onsite group training available to clients throughout Califorina, click link for more information.
Why Choose First Lady Permanente, LLC?
Our services are certified and recognized nationwide
- American Heart Association Training Center
- Private Post-Secondary College, BPPE Approved
- Continuing Education Provider - BRN, Registered Nurses
- Continuing Education Provider - BVNPT, Vocational Nurses
- Continuing Education Provider - CDPH, Certified Nurse Assistants
- Continuing Education Provider - Dental Board of California
- Continuing Education Provider - MVEMSA, Paramedics/ EMTs
First Lady Permanente, LLC
Premier Education Center
901-921 Geer Road
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 250-1200 Office
(209) 250-1250 Fax.
"Together We Can Save Lives"