Find Your Success at First Lady Permanente, LLC!
First Lady Permanente, LLC Education Center is a private institution and is approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education (BPPE). Offering short term medical programs and certifications in Stanislaus County open to the general public. Our programs are developed in collaboration with industry leaders to help prepare you for a career in one of today's fastest-growing careers.
- Local Turlock-CA Campus teaches students from Modesto-CA, Atwater-CA, Merced-CA, Los Banos-CA, Oakdale-CA, Manteca-CA and Stockton-CA
- With year-round class offerings, you have enrollment options from weekday class and weekend.
- Nurse Assistant Program NOW ENROLLING!!!( April 23, 2020 - June 17, 2020) 22 "DAY" program / 176 hours.
- Emergency Medical Technician Program NOW ENROLLING!!!(April 20, 2020- June 29, 2020) 22 "DAY" program / 184 hours.
- Phlebotomy Technician Program NOW ENROLLING!!!(April 21, 2020- June 3, 2020) 14 "NIGHT" program / 98 hours.
- Our Education Center is linked with the best Clinical Sites in the area.
If you'd like more information on our programs, email email@example.com for further details or contact Admissions (209) 250-1200.