Find Your Success at First Lady Permanente, LLC!
First Lady Permanente, LLC Education Center is a private institution and is approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education (BPPE). Offering short term medical programs and certifications in Stanislaus County open to the general public. Our programs are developed in collaboration with industry leaders to help prepare you for a career in one of today's fastest-growing careers.
- Local Turlock-CA Campus teaches students from Modesto-CA, Atwater-CA, Merced-CA, Los Banos-CA, Oakdale-CA, Manteca-CA and Stockton-CA
- With year-round class offerings, you have enrollment options from weekday class and weekend.
- Due to Covid-19 Method of Instruction has changed for all program offering Blended Distance Learning online with small in-person lab sessions.
- Nurse Assistant Program NOW ENROLLING!!! 7-WEEK "DAY" program / 176 hours.
- Emergency Medical Technician Program NOW ENROLLING!!! 10-WEEK "DAY" program / 184 hours.
- Phlebotomy Technician Program NOW ENROLLING!!! 8-WEEK "NIGHT" program / 98 hours.
- Medical Assistant (CCMA) - NOW ENROLLING!!! 25-WEEK "NIGHT" program / 480 hours.
- Our Education Center is linked with the best Clinical Sites in the area.
- Billing and Coding Specialist - Coming soon 2022
- Vocational Nursing (LVN) - Coming soon 2021 "FALL 2021"
Disclaimer: Due to COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions, a visitor is allowed to attend enrollment appointments with student, however visitors are not allowed to attend group orientation with student. If a student is a minor, the guardian must attend enrollment appointment and group orientation. A mask and temperature check is required to enter the building and students will be required to follow the disinfecting process.
If you'd like more information on our programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or contact Admissions (209) 250-1200 Option 5.