Find Your Success at First Lady Permanente, LLC!
First Lady Permanente, LLC Education Center is a private institution and is approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education (BPPE). Offering short term medical programs and certifications in Stanislaus County open to the general public. Our programs are developed in collaboration with industry leaders to help prepare you for a career in one of today's fastest-growing careers.
- Local Turlock-CA Campus teaches students from Modesto-CA, Atwater-CA, Merced-CA, Los Banos-CA, Oakdale-CA, Manteca-CA and Stockton-CA
- With year-round class offerings, you have enrollment options from weekday classes and weekend.
- As of March 2022, the covid-19 mandate has been updated for Stanislaus County. Students are no longer required to wear masks on campus. The covid-19 vaccine dose 1, 2 and booster if eligible is recommended but not mandatory by the institution. There are clinical sites that mandated the vaccine and some sites will authorize the exemption form depends on the program, verify before enrollment.
- Nurse Assistant Program NOW ENROLLING!!! 7-WEEK "DAY" program / 162 hours (Hybrid- ELS31)
- Home Health Aide Program NOW ENROLLING!!! 2-3 week program / 40 hours
- Emergency Medical Technician Program NOW ENROLLING!!! 10-WEEK "DAY" program / 184 hours (hybrid)
- Phlebotomy Technician Program NOW ENROLLING!!! 8-WEEK "NIGHT" program / 98 hours.
- Medical Assistant (CCMA) - NOW ENROLLING!!! 25-WEEK "NIGHT" program / 480 hours (hybrid)
- Vocational Nursing Program (LVN) - NOW ENROLLING!!! 12-Month "DAY" program/ 1539 hours
- Our Education Center is linked with the best clinical sites in the area.
First Lady Permanente
901-921 Geer Road
Turlock, CA 95380
If you'd like more information on our programs, email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or contact Admissions (209) 250-1200 Option 5.
Contact us for further information