Vocational Nursing Program (LVN) 1,539 hours
Program start date: January 23, 2023 (Version: Day)
Program end date: December 21, 2023
Enrollment: Open until filled
Program location: 901-921 Geer Road, Turlock
Registration Link (Open enrollment available for qualified applicants)
- Vocational Nursing (LVN) Program - BVNPT APPROVED 5/31/2022 (OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS JUNE 13, 2022) Program approval link
- Must have a current CNA License to apply. Limited to the first (30) qualified students that can meet the program expectations. (2) Letter of recommendation from healthcare professions: SNF Administrator, DON or DSD is required. Check your CNA license for active status - CDPH Link
- Must pass an ATI TEAS entrance exam with a score of 60 minimum, submit transcripts to LVN@firstladypermanente.com. ATI Registration Link Prepare before attempting the exam TEAS prep
- Financial Assistance will be available payment plans available through the institution with no additional interest. Payment plan questions email email@example.com
- Our Education Center is linked with the best clinical sites in the area. Helping the Healthcare Community since 2008.
Top Five Reasons to Become an LVN:
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for LVNs
LVN Jobs Listed on Indeed.com
If you'd like more information on our upcoming Vocational Nurse program, email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: LVN).