Find Your Success at First Lady Permanente, LLC!
First Lady Permanente, LLC Education Center is a private institution and is approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education (BPPE). Offering short term medical programs and certifications in Stanislaus County open to the general public. Our programs are developed in collaboration with industry leaders to help prepare you for a career in one of today's fastest-growing careers.
- Vocational Nursing (LVN) Program - Pending final Approval, Open Enrollment Target Date: 9/1/2021.
- Must have a current CNA License to apply. Limited to the first (30) qualified students that can meet the program expectations. Letter of recommendation from SNF Administrator, DON or DSD is required.
- Information Session: July 12, 2021 Via Zoom (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add to list)
- Financial Assistance will be available.
- Our Education Center is linked with the best Clinical Sites in the area. Helping the Healthcare Community since 2008.
Top Five Reasons to Become an LVN:
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for LVNs
LVN Jobs Listed on Indeed.com
If you'd like more information on our upcoming Vocational Nurse program, email email@example.com (subject: LVN).
Program Location: 901 Geer Road, Turlock CA 95380